you smart, you very smart. Matter of fact, you a genius
My stomach growled super loud in French omg
I would like to clarify my stomach did not speak French. It growled in French class I apologize
hon hon hon feed me a baguette
Why do I even go on this website
- book one: professor mcgonnagal and the you put a WHAT in our WHERE albus
- book two: professor mcgonnagal and the we have a WHAT IN OUR WHERE ALBUS
- book three: professor mcgonnagal and the ministry is sending us WHAT because of WHO
- book four: professor mcgonnagal and the ARE YOU SHITTING ME ALBUS
- book five: professor mcgonnagal and the we have WHO telling us to do WHAT
- book six: professor mcgonnagal and the albus do something NO NOT THAT
- book seven: professor mcgonnagal and the I FINALLY GET TO BLOW SHIT UP THANK YOU WIZARD GOD
If I Knew Then: A Letter to Me on My First Day Teaching
In honor of teacher appreciation week, SoulPancake and Edutopia asked teachers to write a letter to themselves on their first day teaching.
This really resonated with me as I watched it on my lunch break during the first day of our high-stakes standardized testing…after being at school until 10 pm the night before.
I’m still in my first year (though I’m nearing the home stretch!) and I feel like I could already write a novel to the person I was just nine months ago.
To all of my teacher friends here on #Education, I appreciate you for all that you do. I appreciate you always, but today I shout it out for all to hear - you matter, you are making a difference in your students’ lives, and you are doing great things.
Never forget that.
Just what I needed.